13.3.09

A to B



Here are a few pics of the latest work I've been producing for uni. The self directed module, which is what I will be working on right up until the degree show is taking shape but needs to step it up a gear ready for June.
"Tickets Please" is a small catalogue of all the tickets that I have collected over the past few months whilst working on the project. The next series of booklets A To B were in conjunction with the recent Berlin trip where I got fellow classmates to document their own responses to this new city. A focused on Bristol and their recollections of home, To focused on the journey and B focused on the final destination being Berlin.
From the responses that were collected from the trip I am now currently compiling the information into a series of booklets and posters to represent peoples unique perceptions of the journey between the two places. I wanted to use other peoples opinions rather than my own to create a more engaging and in depth result. Here are some rough spread design's for the booklet focusing on the journey.

No comments: